Amazon

header ads

Everyday English Conversation practice





A: Excuse me.
B: Yes?
A: Are you reading this paper?
B: Oh, no. Help yourself.
A: I asked because the paper is sitting next to you.
B: Thank you. That's polite of you to ask.
A: Some people would just pick it up.
B: Yes, I know. Some people are rude.
A: I always try to be polite.
B: So do I.
A: The world needs more polite people like us.
B: I agree 100 percent.

  • Give Me a Puppy

A: Mom, I want a puppy.
B: Let me think about it.
A: Why do you have to think about it?
B: Because a puppy costs money.
A: No, it doesn't. Puppies are free.
B: Yes, but a puppy needs shots.
A: Shots for what?
B: So it won't get sick. Just like you get shots.
A: I hate shots.
B: And a puppy eats food. Food costs money.
A: No problem. I'll give him food off my plate.
B: Oh, no you don't. Puppies don't eat vegetables.

My Laptop Is So Slow

Social media 


A: My laptop is so slow.
B: Buy a new one.
A: I would if I had the money.
B: Why is it so slow?
A: That's a good question.
B: Did you take it to a computer shop?
A: I would if I had the money.
B: Well, I guess you have to live with it.
A: Sometimes I want to throw it out the window.
B: You don't want to do that.
A: Why not?
B: You might hit someone in the head.


The New Mattress


A: We need a new mattress.
B: What's the matter with this one?
A: It's not comfortable.
B: It seems fine to me.
A: I toss and turn all night.
B: You should stop drinking coffee.
A: Look at these marks on my arms.
B: What are they?
A: They are bites.
B: Did the cat bite you?
A: No. The bedbugs in that mattress bit me.
B: Okay. Let's get a new mattress.

💎A Nice Place to Live


A: I like living here.
B: I agree. Mirpurkhas is a nice city.
A: It's not too big.
B: And it's not too small.
A: It has great weather all year long.
B: It has the Rose Parade.
A: It has beautiful houses.
B: It has wonderful restaurants.
A: It has great schools.
B: It's close to the mountains.
A: The people are friendly.
B: I'm not ever going to leave.




Post a Comment

0 Comments